Friday, November 14, 2008

SECRETARY OF STATE CLINTON?

Hmm. She ain't talkin':
“I am not going to speculate or address anything about the president-elect's incoming administration,” she said. “And I'm going to respect his process, and any inquiries should be directed to his transition team."

Does anybody reading this ever remember a public figure actually stopping and giving a scoop to the press gaggle that shouts out the questions they know doggone well aren't going to be answered? What's the point? I've seen her at plenty of these wonky kinds of conferences, and this is where she's locked into full policy-geek mode - I doubt she'd answer these kinds of off-topic questions even if she was Senator Random Democrat who hadn't run in the primaries.
If Clinton were to join the administration, Gov. David Paterson would name a successor.

Nobody north of I-84 need apply. It's not like Pindars Corners is churning out any more Moynihans.

No comments: